family guy

what episode is it when Pater cuts his hand off and gives it to lois?

i belive its the one with his aniversery. then he has her go on a scavenger hunt so he can go golfing instead of being with her.

I know he cuts something off in that epidosed... don't know what exactly it is off hand (no pun intended) tho.

death is a bitch
(the name of the episode)
i just watched it last night on dvd! haha
yeah hes like "oh i hope its better than last year's anniversary, and hes like shaking and shes like omg, its a human hand.. and hes like OMG CALL AN AMBULANCE"
yeah tahts it

just outta curiosity then, was i right, or two episodes with similar happenings?

Awsome. Altho, its kinda sad when you can describe an episode without hesitation. Then again, it is family guy so that makes it ok :)

Awsome. Altho, its kinda sad when you can describe an episode without hesitation. Then again, it is family guy so that makes it ok :)

When it is family guy it is completely ok, I love that series, in my opinion kicks the simpsons, south parks backsides into next week.....next month even....:D

Idk... i still thing Robot chicken owns all, its a tie between family guy and simpons for me. They are different kinds of comedey, they work nicely together.

Back
Top Bottom