Falling Sand Game

Impruv

In Runtime
Anyone play the falling sand game? Sounds stupid but it will definately waste some of your time :p . Basically there's all these different elements (sand,oil,wax,water,plant,fire,etc...) and they all interact with each other in some way; up to you to experiement. Be creative and see what you can make!. There are even 'mods' like hell of sand where they add zombies which you can burn or w/e the hell you want to do with them. Post some screenies up if you make something cool!
Web Version
Downloadable Version (Scroll To Bottom)
Zombie Version

I will post some screens later when I get home.

***In the downloadable version; you can load any type of photo file (jpeg) and see what happens :D

yay; anyone have some nice screens? still can't get uploading right....which hosters allow PNG files? all of them?

Screens of one of my creations:
fuse.png

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Basically you light the wax at the top left and it burns the plant and oil and some of the plants at the bottom right. However, it burns holes to allow sand to drop into the pool of water which travels down the slope to grow the little plant thats left. There is a spout at the top left and a torch at the bottom left. The fire burns the water creating steam at the top which then releases more water coming down to help overflow the water to water the plant.

Back
Top Bottom