The fall of Microsoft?

I think we all realise the SAS made Special Operations :D

But nah, the Seals are pretty damn good. I have seen some programs on them. The KSK... lol. Haven't seen much about them. Maybe that means they're better because they can't be seen? :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
I think we all realise the SAS made Special Operations :D

But nah, the Seals are pretty damn good. I have seen some programs on them. The KSK... lol. Haven't seen much about them. Maybe that means they're better because they can't be seen? :D

SAS didn't make Special Operations... the earliest date to WWI with Austria and Russia.

The Seals are the best in the world... and special forces in Europe use their training as a context.

Giancarlo said:
SAS didn't make Special Operations... the earliest date to WWI with Austria and Russia.

The Seals are the best in the world... and special forces in Europe use their training as a context.
Haha, Touchet. I did not know that... intriguing... but then I suppose every person thinks their Special Forces are the best. Seals are probably best... I mean, did you not see what Steven Segal did in Under Siege! ;) I don't think anybody paid attention to what he was doing in Under Siege 2; too much Katherine Heigl to divert your attention from the Action.

Him fighting Pengiuns in Family Guy! Classic...

Can I ask a painfully obvious question? Since there is now a larger movement to switch to linux, beginning with brazil, won't linux developers start to get their asses in gear to develop a beter GUI? I mean, I know microsoft wont fall, but I can dream and hope can't I?

OOh, I have a question to all of you Microshaft lovers. Why do you love them so much? And saying their GUI is better is not an answer.

They merely have purely superior products :D Its more centralised and organised that Linux - which is all over the place not under one name.

Its probably down to how you think something should be done and experience; if you think everybody needs power over the software you use Linux. If you think only a few people should be trusted with the changing of your Operating System then you use Windows. Some people just don't trust the power Linux gives to the supplier of Linux based PCs. If you've had good experience with Windows, you'll like it. If you haven't, you won't.

But look at redhat. It is orginised under one name, but it's still free, and their security istruley superior. I'm going to install a beta run of Longhorn and take a screen shot for all you folks. Ill be back in a little while

Back
Top Bottom