Failing?

I never worry about my grades. I just do the work more or less and never stress on finals and I always pass the semester well. My normal GPA now is like 2.3 - 3.0 which is a C-B average and as long as I don't get any lower, I'm happy with my grades.

I never worry about my grades. I just do the work more or less and never stress on finals and I always pass the semester well. My normal GPA now is like 2.3 - 3.0 which is a C-B average and as long as I don't get any lower, I'm happy with my grades.

Says the guy that needed to go to Summer School

JK :D:D:D:D

^ i know people who don't do anything in class and fail, then take summer classes and get A's and B's in them and raise there GPA. It's pretty funny because why not try hard and not have to take it again. Oh well what can you do.

ya really...senselless...

but another thing i cant stand is how people always tell u emplyeers look at your grades when they hire you, which yes they do...but i man, they care if you look good, and if your a good person, friendly, and get along with others, or 'play nice' as i call it.

In a lot of cases if you havent got the academic credentials then your very lucky if you get an interview really when i go to interviews for anything im not too worried about that stuff anymore its more trying to convince that person to like you with the way you portray yourself

First Time I ever starting to feel that is with my girlfriend, I used to cronically worry if she was pregnent. I was on edge all the time. If she said her stomach hurt I would almost loose my mind. It was really out of controll lol.
Well anyway i'm still with her.

:rolleyes: You guys are all worried about high school and college....

Wait until you get through and you'll be able to look back and wish you were still in high school and college. I went to a 2 year tech school for Computer Networking and it was the easiest two years of my life. You'll realize that there are bigger things in the world besides grades and girlfriends....

Back
Top Bottom