Failing?

The path you walk should be of your own making.
Set your goals and set the path to get to that point.
Be prepared to suffer some detours along the way but strive to remain on your chosen path.
When you arrive at your goal, forget not those you have met and those who have helped you to get there.
For no man walks alone and completes his journey.

You can get over a 4.0 if you take AP classes or IB and get an A+ in there.

Ever since I started college. I always think I will fail in life as I don't know what to do during and after college. I got my major set up and everything, but I am currently not attending the college I want to graduate from, so most of my credits might not transfer.

because different colleges require different courses to graduate under there requirements. Obviously if you go to one school an they make u take a class in E-COM for 4 credits, but the other school dosnt have that class in there curriculum, you just lost 4 credits because they dont support it,

kinda like that ya get me?

You can get over a 4.0 if you take AP classes or IB and get an A+ in there.

Well I'm taking a couple of double credit classes this senior year of high school and if I get A's or B's I'll be able to get a higher GPA.

Every get that sense when your young that your afraid that you'll do something an screw over your whole life? ha.
No joke when I was 17 and my gf at the time told me there was a chance she could be pregnant i swear i laugh looking back at that now but at the time i was shit scarred that she would be and she would want to keep it cos that would have changed everything

Back to the actual thread i get my A level results on the 20th august and if i dont get my results im not going to my first choice university and i probably wont go as far with my life as i want to , im scarred personally that i will always look back on my life and regret what happened if i dont get into my first choice university

My first choice is Manchester university to study law

might not mean much unless you actually are in the uk but basically in the UK leage tables Manchester university is like in th top 10 for Law whereas huddersfield my Second insurance choice is like 60th

Back
Top Bottom