FAIL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe he did it on purpose. There were times when I know I will fail the exams, so I dont even try, and BS the whole test. Even bubble in the non allocated answers like him.

Why on Earth would he do that though?
His teacher basically said that it was an easy exam and he would have passed if he chose a different letter.

Spam fail.
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=87079

The professor never said he could have passed the class, only the exam. Passing the class and passing the exams are both different things.

Total Posts: 770 (25.47 posts per day)

You need to start thinking before you post. It's getting to the point where you're simply spamming to increase your post count.

nearly 150 posts in last 24 hours. Quality over quantity is the key.

00000055.png

I can assure you, Myself and many other members "See right through people" if you will in what they are trying to achieve (Post Counts).

I've been a member here working on 4 and a half years, and I'm working on 900 posts. You can bet your ass I will feel extremely elated and accomplished when I do hit that 1,000 mark and many others will address me accordingly I'm sure.

Take to heart what the above members have said in regards to your posting and post counts. I'm not positive, But I'm pretty sure you will move up a bit in their book of who they truly think is an asset to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom