??Fact???Fiction??

ohh... i apologies for not seeing the link between Penis and p33n.........

so, anyone else believe in the Loch Ness monster?

well i tried to move it forward, so again,

Does anyone else belive in the Loch Ness monster?

NO! Lol, but my dad used to tell us that the Loch Ness Monster lived in this one part of the lake we have a cottage on. It was pretty funny.

depends what your country you are regarding doctors "pulling the plug", in most countries its up to the immediate family to decide but if the doctors think that a patient has no hope then in some countries they're legally allowed to pull the plug, but normally its up to family...

37 years is the longest medically recorded coma..

no, they still have a memory and can remember things such as walking, talking - they just think they're still in the day they went into a coma first... its like a really long sleep basically..

and if you forget how to walk, they put you on a course where they basically teach you how to walk, but if you've been lying for long periods of time then a persons muscles will just deteriorated and they couldn't support their own weight, and for that they just do simple exerciser like lifting your legs a few times every day and swimming and stuff to gradually build all the muscles up again...

Wow, imagine waking up 37 years later. That must be a huge shock

Back
Top Bottom