Fable 2

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Anyone pick this game up? I've always been an FPS fan so this is big for me to try playing an RPG. I liked the concept of getting to choose between good and evil. It seems ok so far aside from the expected lengthy treks on foot and occasionally boring dialogue. My character hasn't really changed appearance yet either so I guess i don't have too much to comment on just yet.

My kids have been playing it since it's release. Looks pretty fun. I'm a little disappointed with how they changed the gestures though.

my brother bought it on release.
Looks confusing to me. I should try to play it though, i chipped in $100 for the 360 and i only play about 80 - 100 hours max a month, and thats when i got a game to play.

I was playing all weekend long! It's a great game, and something I fell in love with. The story seems a bit short, but I have only rescued two hero's so far and it wouldn't have taken me long to do so, if I wasn't busy doing jobs, quests, buying houses, marrying and getting in bed etc.

The game is amazing, just take your time with it. I'm trying to to rush! And if you want to be evil and have horns, you got to be a Heroin, which I am. XD

I loved the first one.

I am considering getting a 360 sometime in the future if it doesnt come out on PC.

Everybody I talk to talks about this game. =[

PS3 FTW!!!!!!! Jk...I'm no fanboy. I just don't own a Xbox 360, so I can't play Fable 2. Also, the last thing I want right now is another RPG to get addicted to.

my brother got it when it was released, he had it preordered for a while. he likes it quite a bit. i havent played it at all yet so im not sure about it but iwas thinking about getting a 360 and fable 2 to play with him online haha but i saw him kill a hole town it was kinda funny killed all the guards and everything haha

theres 2 player co-op offline. Though the 2nd player cant be the actual character, it becomes an henchman with limited things. But the 2nd player gets all the skills the 1st player has.

Nobody i know/see talks about this. Not even my brother, and he plays it.

Back
Top Bottom