Fable

renegadeandy

In Runtime
So , i have a 360 and saw the new Fable 2 trailer from E3.

Looked amazing - so thought i better give the xbox and pc classic a shot. Went on a trip to my local indie game store and picked up a bargain copy on the xbox of fable preowned for £8.

Its fantastic - and i was just wondering if any one else here is currently playing fable so we can have a bit of banter over it and where we are - what items we have and such!

Hope to be hearing from fable fans soon!

Andy

Lol, finally people are starting to discover the game!

How far are you, ive beaten it, and I dont wanna give anything away.

Yeah i do - Error Lord (bout to go to bed but shall add you - my name on xbox live is Funkhub but changing that soon)

I have just relieased that my stupid sister is the wife of a troll bandit lol!

And tomorrow I shall set out to find the guild master's friend the 'archaeologist'.

Take it im not far through but the game seriously rocks and rocks again!

Ah.. I just got done with those. Well, tell me. What spells (and level) do you have? Weapons, armour? Good, evil? Playing style? (Which Hunter, ect)

Arriz thought u have beaten it - so how could you have just done them!

I have got the gruond shake spell, the crazy one which turns you into a mental idiot for 15 seconds etc, the fireball lvl 2, i am focussing more on the ranged and physical levels, level 5 toughness, 3 health and 4 physique.

Ranged i am 4 speed, 3 and 4 on the last 2 cannot remember their attributes - accuracy and power i think.

I am not evil but not entirely good. I.e if a guard looks at me and says something which pisses me of then he gets a fireball to chew on, or a couple of slashes and he no longer has a throat. Kind of inbetween - i do help everyone out however when i see them.

What about yourself - this is the kind of banter i was looking for - will post here tomorrow morning (nite nite guys)

To me fable didnt really live up to the hype... but then again i like stuff like morrowind... the never ending RPG BWAHAHAHA well except for the load time and instabilities at times

Renegadeandy said:
Arriz thought u have beaten it - so how could you have just done them!

I have got the gruond shake spell, the crazy one which turns you into a mental idiot for 15 seconds etc, the fireball lvl 2, i am focussing more on the ranged and physical levels, level 5 toughness, 3 health and 4 physique.

Ranged i am 4 speed, 3 and 4 on the last 2 cannot remember their attributes - accuracy and power i think.

I am not evil but not entirely good. I.e if a guard looks at me and says something which pisses me of then he gets a fireball to chew on, or a couple of slashes and he no longer has a throat. Kind of inbetween - i do help everyone out however when i see them.

What about yourself - this is the kind of banter i was looking for - will post here tomorrow morning (nite nite guys)

Two accounts, lol

Anyways, thats good. You concentraiting on range. Well then can I make a suggestion? Get level 3 multi arrow. GREAT spell, especially when you have Skorms Bow. I gotta say, I hate the fireball spell.

And Take this peice of advice

Good players must give to the temple of Skorm at 6am. Evil players must give to the temple at 6pm. And midrandge people give at midnight. Be sure to take a few people, just to get it right. And make sure to SAVE! before you try anything. To ensure you can do it again.

Skorms bow is the best bow in the game, and worth its weight in gold. I can give you more detail in getting it if you would like. But its REALLY hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom