F me...

They aren't expensive. $400 or so for a set of winter tires and steelies. Worth it if you have a lot of snow.

They aren't expensive. $400 or so for a set of winter tires and steelies. Worth it if you have a lot of snow.

hmm... I was thinking that it'd be more in the $600 range. Then again I'm used to larger wheels.... But if he has the time to make the swap twice a year....

Yeah, thats true, for your truck it probably would be closer to $600 or more. But for a regular 15" rim, and smaller car tires, they shouldn't be too expensive.

meh. You are in college. Do you really have the time and money for winter tire change outs.

i know a guy that can get me 50% discounts on any kinda of name brand tire id want for rims 15-18's lol

and id change the tires myself of course, were my dad works, in there maintenance building, they have a car lift and a tire machine ect, and my old boss would balance them for free lol

;) i got it all worked out, trust me lol.

And i am sure i could afford it, no problem
and i graduate in less then a month now so, woo! lol.

True that. I bleed blue I think.
Then again... Those LSx engines... for the money to power... even a die hard Ford guy will admit, nothing beats them.

If I wanted a crossbred Mustang, I would def do an LSx swap, haha.

haha

i see u'v given that hybrid some thought lol.

hmm....an AWD mustang? lol

how do u think that would handle? lol

Back
Top Bottom