F.E.A.R or not F.E.A.R

Its over hyped. People think too much of it. Rather saying its a good, fun game. People are all like, your next game MUST be FEAR. Or YOU NEED FEAR. Personally.. Comming from someone that has never played it.. I would say, that it is along the same basis of Area 51. Just FEAR is much more graphicly demanding then Area 51. I own Area 51, and I love it. Its all peresonal preference really. But my prefence, is that its too hyped up, and Area 51 doesnt have enough Hype. Doesnt really matter, but I do reccomend Area 51, just because its along the same lines as FEAR for obvious reasons.

I know. I tried to make that clear. I have never played it, and I dont intend to own it. Like I said, Area 51 is plenty fun for me. I love the game.

Fear is highly overrated, i mean its fun and all but its no far cry or half life2. Like arrizx said, anything less then max, and the game looks like utter crap. Even at max, the rooms are so bland and empty. Fighting gets old in the game for come reason too. I really dident like area 51, thought fear was better. Anyways, get half-life2. Havent played a better game yet.

That's wrong...I have an average end card (6800LE) the basic equivalent of a 6600GT and I can play it amazing!

zoom into the image...the graphics are not that bad...its an explosion as well and I am still getting 77FPS while on medium settings.

screenshot0571bd.jpg

And that's FEAR? Those graphics look bad despite being medium settings. I think agree with the others and say don't buy it unless you have a GPU that can support full settings.

Back
Top Bottom