Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 08:20 PM   #1
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to Barrett
Default Explanation

Now I'm pissed at the mods. My thread wasn't even bad and they locked it, I just hope you mods don't get as stingy as some mods on other forums. I didn't even get a chance to respond to my own thread. I'm not pissed at anyone besides Bluto, and no I'm not gonna cuss you out airox. Why? Because like I said I only get pissed at someone when they deserve it. I'm not as immature as you think. I have more patience than you think also. I am a nice guy, I just get pissed when people try to defend Bluto. I don't care what happensto him. As far as I'm concerned the matter is done with, I just wanted to give everyone my 2 cents.

80gb Hardrive
nVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 200
CD-RW, DVD
Viewsonic 19" a90F CRT
I have had this rig since December 2001. I'm working on a new gaming machine that will dominate ALL!
Old 07-29-2004, 08:40 PM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Explanation

get over it.........

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Old 07-29-2004, 08:44 PM   #3
In Runtime

It's people like you who piss me off tommy boy. I am telling you I don't care about it any more, and then you make a completely ignorant post like that. Unbelievable.
80gb Hardrive
nVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 200
CD-RW, DVD
Viewsonic 19" a90F CRT
I have had this rig since December 2001. I'm working on a new gaming machine that will dominate ALL!
Old 07-29-2004, 08:45 PM   #4
Daemon Poster

why you gotta say that tommy boy?

now you know that he's gonna respond.
Old 07-29-2004, 08:46 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

hmmmmm. . .

you did post several profanities. Somone is trying to run this as a business is all.

But you might as well know that I am not as mad at you or computafreek anymore.
***THE DYNASTY***: 74.52.232.130:27015
*** GUNGAME ***: 74.52.232.131:27015
*** SOCCER ***: 74.52.232.133:27015
Old 07-29-2004, 08:48 PM   #6
entity512

idiot; anyway, its a forum. Who cares as long as we help people in some way, its cool. But bluto doesnt help, hes a tube. But i dont care anymore, i just ignore the O.A.P.

Old 07-29-2004, 08:56 PM   #7
In Runtime

Thanks guys.
80gb Hardrive
nVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 200
CD-RW, DVD
Viewsonic 19" a90F CRT
Old 07-30-2004, 07:57 PM   #8
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrett
Now I'm pissed at the mods. My thread wasn't even bad and they locked it, I just hope you mods don't get as stingy as some mods on other forums. I didn't even get a chance to respond to my own thread. I'm not pissed at anyone besides Bluto, and no I'm not gonna cuss you out airox. Why? Because like I said I only get pissed at someone when they deserve it. I'm not as immature as you think. I have more patience than you think also. I am a nice guy, I just get pissed when people try to defend Bluto. I don't care what happensto him. As far as I'm concerned the matter is done with, I just wanted to give everyone my 2 cents.
You're pissed at the Mods? Your thread was a restart of the thread started by ComputerFreak about Bluto - Rocker stopped that for the simple reason it is a pointless thread. I then stopped your continuation because it also would have started up more uproaras conversation. The fact that you didn't even get to respond to your own thread is a sign that the mods are doing what the mods should be doing - Moderating the Forum. If I recall you did get to reply - but I then had to edit the swearing aimed specifically at somebody contained in that post which was not mild.

You've given that now, and we've all seen it; you've been able to reply to your post - now is it over? Or will I have to close this thread too?
Old 07-30-2004, 10:55 PM   #9
In Runtime

Have I Been Arguing Lord K?? No, You Probably Just Answered Your Own Question, Why Would You Close This Post?! What Have I Done Wrong Here. You Guys Need To Open Up A Dictionary And Look Up The Word Justice. It Needed To Be Delt In Bluto's Case So I Delt It The Best I Could. Do Unto Other's As You Would Have Them Do Unto You. Don't Anyone Say Listen To Your Own Adcie Either, I Had Justifyable Cause.
80gb Hardrive
nVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 200
CD-RW, DVD
Viewsonic 19" a90F CRT
Old 07-30-2004, 11:08 PM   #10
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Thumbs down Re: Explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrett
Send me a PM then or God forbid an email.
What will they think of next ?
You owe me a very detaled expalanation "Lucy" You have some splainin to do.i don't.

Closed Thread