An expensive few days!

Ouch thats gotta hurt , thats pretty dear for car insurance , like how old are you and what car do you drive ?

and about the payrise , sucks i guess

Also an off note ,Brookfield i noticed you editied my post to add the little comment about rep Please dont edit my posts like that , if there is something against the rules there please do edit it out but dont use the edit feature in that way with my posts please . I am just warning you in future the post will be editied back to how it was and your comment will be lost

im 19, 20 in 3 months, im driving a BMW 316i

S4020622.jpg

S4020626.jpg

but ive got 2 non fault claims, which push it up alot.. i got a quote without the two non fault claims, and it dropped by £500 a year.. dont see how i can be blamed for people crashing into me..

yeah.. ill get it backdated next month, but im skint this month..

Woweee:eek:, by the way, how old are your kids now?
It was quite spectacular when the spin dryer popped its clogs, it stopped spinning, & black choking fumes quickly filled the kitchen, so, coughing & spluttering I carried it through into the hall, before I could get it out the front door, it was on fire, flames and all, immediately I was outside it was dripping hot molten black plastic onto the concrete drive which set hard like black dogs poo. it took ages to get it off with a garden spade, there are still traces there, what a day!!!

Its just the one Brookfield, my daughter is 6 soon to be seven, I lost a boy a few years ago to complications in child birth but I'm not going to discuss it as i have mentioned it in a previous thread and don't want people thinking I'm repeating myself all the time.

im 19, 20 in 3 months, im driving a BMW 316i

S4020622.jpg

S4020626.jpg

but ive got 2 non fault claims, which push it up alot.. i got a quote without the two non fault claims, and it dropped by £500 a year.. dont see how i can be blamed for people crashing into me..

yeah.. ill get it backdated next month, but im skint this month..

I was thinking of getting one of those, insurance is only £500 a year, what's the petrol consumption like?

the other day i had to get a new windscreen; £130
last week i had a puncture; £50
this week my car insurance is due; £155
at the weekend my sub blew.. new one (cheapest i can find) £40
ooh yeah, and to top it off, my company forgot my pay rise
:eek: Good grief!!, do you think I should alter the title of this thread, as I said in my previous post??

It was quite spectacular when the spin dryer popped its clogs, it stopped spinning, & black choking fumes quickly filled the kitchen, so, coughing & spluttering I carried it through into the hall, before I could get it out the front door, it was on fire, flames and all, immediately I was outside it was dripping hot molten black plastic onto the concrete drive which set hard like black dogs poo. it took ages to get it off with a garden spade, there are still traces there, what a day!!!

the clutch burnt out spectaculary, clouds of black smoke, [yep, like the spin-dryer] parts alone £900 I think

not to make fun of your bad luck or anything, but i laughed when i read those two :D i guess if things are going to fail they do so in a way to remeber :rolleyes:

I was thinking of getting one of those, insurance is only £500 a year, what's the petrol consumption like?

wha.. you got insurance of £500 a year?!?!? where from??

petrol consumption is pretty good until you go over 80-85, then it gets a bit thirsty

Back
Top Bottom