An expensive few days!

Wow man you have had some bad luck , hopefully thats the end tho cos like they say bad luck comes in threes .
And yeah them kinda things happen with cars and things going wrong , the only bad thing i am dreading when it comes to driving i guess
tho that is ouch £1300 for just a clutch , i wont even be spending that much on my first car lol

When one thing goes, expect more to follow. Thats what tends to happen...
Hopefully nothing more will go on you.

Haha, how about this..

Next week.. £800 for car, £800 for insurance, £300 sound system, £800 bodykit.

:p Your the one deciding to buy the last 2 things though, you could probably do without for the time being, hehe.
Just kidding with you. A nice sound system especially is enough.
I could probably do without the body kit though.

What car you getting?

Wow man you have had some bad luck , hopefully thats the end tho cos like they say bad luck comes in threes .
And yeah them kinda things happen with cars and things going wrong , the only bad thing i am dreading when it comes to driving i guess
tho that is ouch £1300 for just a clutch , i wont even be spending that much on my first car lol
It wasn't just the clutch muz, if it hadn't been for the flywheel it'd have cost around £820, they valued the Audi at £7000 [around £14000 new] so that's how come I made such a great deal for the 'A' class Merc, handing over only £500.
In case you're wondering, it's normal that you'd only get around half the value of a car in two years, in a part-exchange.

:p Your the one deciding to buy the last 2 things though, you could probably do without for the time being, hehe.
Just kidding with you. A nice sound system especially is enough.
I could probably do without the body kit though.

What car you getting?

I actually didn't mean to write bodykit, I meant to write alloys, I've been looking at bodykits all day though because I'm getting one for my mate, so that's probably the reasons.

It's a Zetec Sport, but with some nice 17" OZ alloys, black once, bloody wicked they are.

It wasn't just the clutch muz, if it hadn't been for the flywheel it'd have cost around £820, they valued the Audi at £7000 [around £14000 new] so that's how come I made such a great deal for the 'A' class Merc, handing over only £500.
In case you're wondering, it's normal that you'd only get around half the value of a car in two years, in a part-exchange.
o right , 800 is prolly still more than i will be spending on my first car
And yeah thats why i am never buying a brand new car cos it looses so much value just by driving it off the forecourt much better off getting like a one previous owner 6-12month old car IMO if you want a new car , obviously my first one is gonna be a lot older than that.
Plus one rep, trying to make that last one into a true square! :)

Perhaps I should rename this thread "What's the most you've ever paid for repairs" other suggestions please. [I'm serious!]

the other day i had to get a new windscreen; £130
last week i had a puncture; £50
this week my car insurance is due; £155
at the weekend my sub blew.. new one (cheapest i can find) £40
ooh yeah, and to top it off, my company forgot my pay rise

Back
Top Bottom