Ever thought

Re: phew...

setishock said:
Never happen as long as freedom loving people of the world stand united.

Does anyone else see the irony in that quote?? :p

Anyway, the world would be more peaceful if everyone would stop being douchebags to each other. It's inevitable though. Large groups will always have disputes, especially if their personalities and ethics are varied. Apply this idea to the world: approximately six billion people with every known sort of personality and ideology.....

per said:
Their protection would be invalidated by one Navy Seal or one Recon Marine in very short order. But then, I guess they would all be SAS wouldn't they.
Oh well. It's all rhetorical anyway as we took care of all that in 1776. Thank God!!!

once they have joined the SAS they would be tought not to shoot or blow up there own forces

infact same with all the US forces remember the SAS are still the worlds elite fighting force

You know, I have had this feeling many times :D

No World Wars for instance! You may ask me for a full brief of this theory if you don't get it already.

bare in mind it was along time ago when we ruled the world, just think if WW1/WW2 never happened, if vietnam (spelled right) the gulf/ the fawklands (typo again?) had never happened.

if we did own the world maybe our parents would have been having this convo tens of years back on what would if we didnt own all the world, maybe 2005 we would have landed on mars, so many things could off happened

Back
Top Bottom