Ever met someone from the internet?

Slayer said:
It's absolutely excellent; and half the time you end up having more fun in the campsite than you do the Arena. Every night is a party as far as nearly everyone there is concerned. :cool:

You should do, get a little CF meetup going. I'll be there, Mark Thorpe will be, Nik00117 might be, you might be, and I think SirVal went this year too, so maybe he'll be there next year too.

I'm going to go mate, just need to find someone else to go with!

Slayer said:
If we had our way, the tree would have been burnt down on Thursday. But no, night-security kept telling us off. -_- A CF meet is needed I think, if anyone who seems interested does manage to get there it'll be good laugh at least. And screw it, bring anyone and everyone you can along, as long as they're cool and up for a laugh then cool. Dunno about your gf though, generally Download isn't a nice place for someone new to the music; within the first night she'll start complaining about the toilets, showers, dust, dirt, the people ... ;)

My piccies from download

great pics :)

lol yeah, you might have a point about bringing my gf.. shes into R&B and all that.. so download probably wouldnt be the place for her
haha, that tree did get annoying.. it got in my way, lol..
yes, a big cf meet at download would be good :).

@ joxley1990, meet me and slayer down there.. and most probably nik too... if ya can get there, you could always stay near us.. im getting down there thursday next year, to get a better camping spot, and leaving monday... to sleep it off a lil more, lol.. the more people the merrier :). and ill be bringing a few carlsbergs.. and i need some more people to help drink them.. to try to stop the same happening again, lol...

Back
Top Bottom