Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-19-2006, 08:58 AM   #31
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to -Paul- Send a message via MSN to -Paul-
Default Re: Ever met someone from the internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon 16
I guess you could say me and Linux Guru are friends.
oh you meen met someone in real life.... then, no.

-Paul- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:17 AM   #32
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

My last relationship I was in for nearly 5 years, was with someone I met online

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:25 PM   #33
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer
In total, 142.50 per person. That includes camping access (you can camp there as early as Wednesday, and stay until Monday), parking fee, and 3 days access to the Arena where all the music and various other things happen. It's seen as a little too pricey, but if you go it's worth it.
I thought it would be more to be honest mate, gotta love camping outside a concert, top times.

Might look into it for 07
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:45 PM   #34
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

i havent... but i have many friends ive met online who i always talk to on msn and sometimes text and phone. i do hope to meet up sometime
Old 06-19-2006, 12:53 PM   #35
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

Be cool to meet GlasseyeUK as well..
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:28 PM   #36
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joxley1990
I thought it would be more to be honest mate, gotta love camping outside a concert, top times.

Might look into it for 07
It's absolutely excellent; and half the time you end up having more fun in the campsite than you do the Arena. Every night is a party as far as nearly everyone there is concerned.

You should do, get a little CF meetup going. I'll be there, Mark Thorpe will be, Nik00117 might be, you might be, and I think SirVal went this year too, so maybe he'll be there next year too.
Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:55 PM   #37
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by joxley1990
Be cool to meet GlasseyeUK as well..
Next time down at Bowlers, have to meet up then lol

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:18 AM   #38
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer
Standing wasn't your only problem mate, walking was too.

And no worries bud.
haha, yes, my headache sunday told me i had quite a bit to drink, hehe.. i woke you up when i tried to walk didnt i? lol, which idiot put that tree there..

put the pics i took with the cameras i bought.. and tesco have lost one of them, idiots.. so ive lost all the pics i took on friday, and a couple of me i got someone else to take... of the pics they decided to give me back, they have come out okay.. but most of them are from the hill, on sunday i didnt go into the arena.. lol.. next year i sleep it off sunday night too... hehe...

yes, a big cf meet would be cool down there next year, im trying to get a couple of my mates to go next year too.. and one of my very good friends is trying to get over to europe that week, so hopefully she will be coming down too.. she loves her metal, and id love to be able to meet her, would be great . haha, im also trying to get my gf into metal too, to take her down there next year.... lol

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:22 AM   #39
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

I've met a few people from online,

This lovely girl Rach I've known for about 4 years previously (went with a mate that also knows her), and a couple of other girls (the type that meet you and then stop talking to you on net). I haven't met any guys from the net, though I don't tend to talk to that many.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:14 AM   #40
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
haha, yes, my headache sunday told me i had quite a bit to drink, hehe.. i woke you up when i tried to walk didnt i? lol, which idiot put that tree there..

put the pics i took with the cameras i bought.. and tesco have lost one of them, idiots.. so ive lost all the pics i took on friday, and a couple of me i got someone else to take... of the pics they decided to give me back, they have come out okay.. but most of them are from the hill, on sunday i didnt go into the arena.. lol.. next year i sleep it off sunday night too... hehe...

yes, a big cf meet would be cool down there next year, im trying to get a couple of my mates to go next year too.. and one of my very good friends is trying to get over to europe that week, so hopefully she will be coming down too.. she loves her metal, and id love to be able to meet her, would be great . haha, im also trying to get my gf into metal too, to take her down there next year.... lol
If we had our way, the tree would have been burnt down on Thursday. But no, night-security kept telling us off. -_- A CF meet is needed I think, if anyone who seems interested does manage to get there it'll be good laugh at least. And screw it, bring anyone and everyone you can along, as long as they're cool and up for a laugh then cool. Dunno about your gf though, generally Download isn't a nice place for someone new to the music; within the first night she'll start complaining about the toilets, showers, dust, dirt, the people ...

My piccies from download

Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote