Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel regardless of how successful one may be, a good education is always a nice recognition to achieve. I have a lot of ambition on finishing school even though I don't have to. My mom told me quite a few times to stop school and just work full time at your job. I can earn a living what I am doing, but all the people that I work with have Bachelor's or Masters degrees. That just makes me more eager to get my priorities straight and keep going to school. I'm currently in my Bachelor's program at Cal Poly majoring in Business Administration with concentrations in Computer Information Systems and haven't thought about quitting yet. Maybe I might become a teacher someday, but then I'll need another year or two to get my credentials and take the CBest.

Well at any rate, I'm also going to go for my masters after I'm done with my bachelors degree. I'm so far two years in my Bachelor's program at Cal State Northridge and I'm majoring in political science and double minoring in economics/urban development. Though I may abandon economics and pursue either sociology or anthropology.

you said you wanted to be FBI right? go for sociology if thats the case...or psychology if you havent had it yet

luckyduck said:
you said you wanted to be FBI right? go for sociology if thats the case...or psychology if you havent had it yet

Most likely anthropology since it includes archaeology. However, I'm not sure about the FBI. Maybe something else.. I may just be an political analyst for the State Department.

I may also do something for the Defense Complex... writing reports about political situations maybe or something along those lines.

I also with probally get a associates in buisness, programming, and hardware online.

I also meant to put 'will' instead of 'with' and 'an' instead of 'a'. It wasnt that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom