Eurovision song contest

I didn't watch it, but it seems a bit pants in all honesty. As somebody at the BBC pointed out, there doesn't seem to be any point in the UK or Western European countries entering because all the Eastern European countries rig their voting to help each other out. You wonder why it's always places like Russia and Croatia that keep winning? It really is 100% political, it's not as if anyone on the show has any talent at all.

The only genuinely amazing Eurovision act I've ever seen is ABBA. Bucks Fizz are a close second but they don't have the lasting appeal.

lol finland won like 2 years back...

I don't think we should enter next year, we just embarras ourselfs. Not to say that Andy was bad, its just embarrasing to see us in last place loosing to some of the acts they had on there that were just ridiculous

well maybe they got told to lip sync and pretend to play etc.
but i did like the song i had it stuck in my head for a few months i was quite surprised when i saw them cos i thought maybe the eurovision producers would ban them due to the masks etc.

Matt

good catchy hard rock/pop with tongue in cheek lyrics etc cool outfits aswell kinda a more melodic version of slipknot perhaps

Matt

Back
Top Bottom