ErrorSafe?

Chimaera1

Daemon Poster
Well when I try to go to another page, on any site, I will get an ErrorSafe popup then I get redirected. Sometimes this even happens just browsing a page. Can someone help? The reason I'm posting this here and not software is because I don't want to get the **** pop-up...

Have you tried deleting temporary internet files, deleting cookies, running AdawareSE, Spybot Search & Destroy, BitDefender Online scan (or others of your choice)???

Off topic:
Where in Australia are you? Qld here :) and btw nice pc you've got there, how do you find the 7900GTX? which driver are you running?

Yes I've done all that.

Latest driver, It is absolutely spectacular. I want an FX-60 and another 7900GTX. But that could lead to a high that I will never come out of... And Bankrupcy(SP?) Also I'm from NSW. A bit of state rivalry won't come between us I hope. Besides NSW ownz :D

Chimaera said:
Yes I've done all that.
mmmmmmmmmm HiJack this???

Chimaera said:
Latest driver, It is absolutely spectacular. I want an FX-60 and another 7900GTX. But that could lead to a high that I will never come out of... And Bankrupcy(SP?)
I can appreciate the high and sympathise with the bankruptcy, I have two kids, a mortgage and a wife, (expensive things they can be let me tell you :) ) and as you can imagine it's not easy to squirrel money away for hardware, hell my last build for me was near four years ago, I'm still running skt 478, my son (14) has LGA775/SLI, tellme, where's the justice ?? :( lmfao
Chimaera said:
Also I'm from NSW. A bit of state rivalry won't come between us I hope.
Not from my side apparently. the Origin these last 5? - 6? years have you way in front, I owe a mate in Coffs 7 bottles of Rum for the last 5 years :(
Besides NSW ownz :D
Our weather is better :D

If you like getting sunburnt :) There is no justice. I beg my parents for stuff and they don't get anywhere near as good. I gave my mum my old PC. :D It works for her though... Well It's nice that so many Aussies are coming here.

Chimaera said:
If you like getting sunburnt :) There is no justice. I beg my parents for stuff and they don't get anywhere near as good. I gave my mum my old PC. :D It works for her though... Well It's nice that so many Aussies are coming here.
LOL, how long have you had this pop up ? have you tried a system restore to before it appeared?
Have a look at this: LINK or this Google result

Well I just ran SE again and found an adaware thing. I never sactually got the Error Safe program on my computer it was just somekind of pop-up trigger program.

Temp IE files cache, I'd almost put money on it, cool you got it sorted ;)

Off Topic: ANZAC League Test shortly ;) I'm a kiwi in Qld btw :D

Back
Top Bottom