eRM....

lhuser

Golden Master
I was browsing the paranormal forum I'm registered and let me tell you, I've found something weird

1.Open microsoft word
2.Change the font to wingdigs
3.Change the size to 72
4.Type NYC in capital letters
5.observe and try to find the message
6.Repeat But type Q33NY
7.Observe the freakier message

I understand what you're trying to say, but it's pretty lame, in my opinion. People will look for any pattern. If you look hard enough, you'll see what you want to see everywhere. Like how the attacks are called 9/11.... "OH NO September 11!!!! THAT'S.... WAIT THERE'S SOMETHING THERE................ [thinks real hard]............. OH YEAH! THAT'S LIKE..... OUR EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER!!!! HOLY CRAPZORZ I JUST MADE MY UNDERWEAR BROWWNWWNWN!!!!!!" Who cares. What are people going to say next.... the creators of Wingdings was behind it? Get real. I'm not even going to start on the "Q33NY" one. That's like me saying to type "COMPUTER" in Wingdings. Go ahead, try it. My interpretation: There will be a war between two nations, and somebody will approve of it. During the following winter, Jesus returns and tells the sun to leave our solar system. How's that?

And yeah, what does the Star of David have to do with the attacks?

I've seen this before.

People say it was the flight number of the plane that hit the first Trade Center tower, or something like that.

Apparently the Star of David represents some kind of Jewish conspiracy.

Needless to say it's complete rubbish and pure coincidence.

spank_fusion said:
That's like me saying to type "COMPUTER" in Wingdings. Go ahead, try it. My interpretation: There will be a war between two nations, and somebody will approve of it. During the following winter, Jesus returns and tells the sun to leave our solar system. How's that?

HHAHHAHAHA lmao, but u ur interpretation is correct, it does look exactly like u said. :D

MAMMIKOURA: 1st Im going to bomb everyone who wants peace. Then there will be 5 christian ppl who want peace left under the sun.

This is actually quite fun but I really don't see what is paranormal/weird about this.

i think the plane one is crap in a way, in some ways disresprectful to the people that did die.

Yeah I heard about that, apparently if you put in the flight number it comes up with two towers and two planes

Back
Top Bottom