Episode 3

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Has anyone seen it yet? Saw it last night and it was the bomb. All the event leading to this movie is revealed. How the war raged on, all the characters from the original Star Wars background and how they developed, obi won kenobi's power, etc. This is by far the best Star Wars ever. Now I'm going to go back and watch all the original Star Wars Special Editions over again to see the smooth carry over from the Episodes 1-3.

Oh and also saw, "House of Wax". It was so-so movie. Not really worth seeing again. Typical horror/suspense flick. The movie to see this summer is "War of the Worlds" and "The Fantastic Four".

I haven't seen star wars epsiode 3 yet, but am hopefully this or next week! I heard it answers all questions, and you've just told me that, so good :D

I don't think it is worth $7.50 (before 7PM) or $9.75 (after 7PM)... so I'll see it when it comes on DVD (my friend would of bought it so i wouldn't spend any money at all).

There was a great atmosphere in the theaters when watching this movie. People were really excited about this movie, especially the die hard Star Wars fans. There were people in line who painted their faces and brought toy light sabers to imitate the movie. People were applauding once the Lucasfilm logo appeared on the screen. THere were whistling and cheer going on, then a quick hush as the movie begins. Once the movie ended, half of the people gave standing ovations so it was really neat to see all this happening in a movie theater. I usually don't see this at all. So it was a nice experience. Truly the best of all the Star Wars prequal. I'm not even a hard core Star Wars fan, but I follow it. I still like Star Trek more.

It was good. I liked it. Too bad Anakin's script lines were so corny :p and the Jedi's dying was so sad...escpecially Mace Windu :(

Sorry, I'll stop before I ruin it for those who haven't seen it :p

I heard some of the acting was bad... but overall the movie was very good. I'll wait till my friends has it on DVD... heck... he has a 50" projector and I have my Logitech Z-5500 THX speakers with digital output... put the two together and it'll be just like the movies... and not to mention I got the sliding doors on my closet.. where I just hang up some blank white poster paper. That's enough of my bragging... I'll see it in my own movie theater. :)

DAMN YOU AND YOUR Z-5500's!!! :mad: Haha, just kidding! :p Although I would like to own a set of those lucious speakers...:D

Ya but I backtracked on the video card upgrade I was gonna do.. but hey this card does me well and plays all my movies and games just fine.

Back
Top Bottom