Englishman re-creates the deck of the starship Enterprise

Brookfield

Golden Master
On ITV this morning they interviewed a guy who built a replica of the control room of the USS Enterprise together with a transporter room in the large bedroom of his house, it took him ten years of research, closely examining videos to get it as accurate as possible, now ten years on, he has put it on ebay & has already received 26 bids, presumably from people intending to buy it piecemeal, but who knows?, there might be a rich startrek fan out there who will buy the lot, I must say, as a fan myself, it looks great, it was on a few months back, before he decided to sell it & move on.

No prob :) I remember there being a documentary on that while he was making it or something I'm sure, he must be a BIG fan :eek:

No prob :) I remember there being a documentary on that while he was making it or something I'm sure, he must be a BIG fan :eek:
As am I, I've seen every episode, right back when Jim Kirk & Spock were on the original Enterprise in the sixties, [I was in my mid-thirties] then the others as they came along, Star Trek The Next Generation etc, right through to Stargate & Stargate Atlantis.

Er, Raffaz, isn't it about you told me that this is another useless thread?

That's mad! Fantastic though.

Haha, don't know if anyone has seen Raffaz before, but they well look alike!

starship03-701393.jpg

I don't want to post a pic of Raffaz because he might not like it, but if you see this Mick, if your happy to post a comparison between you and this guy.. :D

That's mad! Fantastic though.

Haha, don't know if anyone has seen Raffaz before, but they well look alike!

starship03-701393.jpg

I don't want to post a pic of Raffaz because he might not like it, but if you see this Mick, if your happy to post a comparison between you and this guy.. :D
Mmmm, what do you think Mick??

Back
Top Bottom