Emulators

jo5h

Daemon Poster
Before i get into detail on what I'm looking for (PC versions) is it legal to talk about them? Or Prohibited?

emulators are illegal. and its against CF rules to talk about how to get illegal things, so yes it would be against the rules

How are emulators illegal? If you legally have a PS2 biochip, I believe you can use them. It even says that when you download them.

Everything I looked up said all games just as new as the first one from N64 (so anything that came out after the N64 started production) was illegal under revers engineering protection. However, I didn't see anything about earlier counsels. What are you planing to emulate?

we can talk about emulators if we can talk about torrents
any way
nes - ps1/64 will work
but dont exspect a good working ps2/gamecube/xbox one for a while

we can talk about emulators if we can talk about torrents
any way
nes - ps1/64 will work

N64 will not work. Well, it will, but it cannot be discussed openly here on how to do it. Like you said, it's like torrents, we can talk about it, but not how to do it/where to get them.

Emulators aren't illegal, copyrighted ROMs are. And therefore should not be discussed.

I don't see what the problem with emulators is, since we all know their only legal use is third-party software. :)

I want to download an emulator so i can play n64 games on my computer
, but if we can't talk about where/how to get a hold of the n65 roms then ill have to do some searching on my own, unless someone wants to help me via pms

Back
Top Bottom