Embarrassing performance in Counter Strike video!

Try using a different in game config. A config that is set up for fps. I use fps configs for cod2 that give me a noticeable increase and they don't effect bullet registration.

I'm not surprised. Workstations aren't designed for games.

Well yeah, but I mean the work stations at my school could run Condition Zero (P4 2.8 w/1gigram). That thing is just old, Hey at least its still tickin lol.

haha yeah, well I think a few years ago at my dad's old work place they had a few of these sitting in some loading bay waiting to be picked up as trash so my dad salvaged some of it. He bought the video card, sound card, DVD-ROM and possibly the hard drive.

What do you mean by config though? I haven't heard of that before.

I have an old system of similar specs that run CS: CZ perfectly fine. You ever try playing online with no bots?

At least you didn't get stuck on a 300Mhz POS like I did.

Hmm you know I actually never thought of that, are you saying that online play would run smoother than bots offline?? I would have thought online play would make it horrible. I'm not sure if I can find the original box and that though, it's pretty old, I bet it mighta been thrown out but I have both CDs and the CD key on the case, what would it take to be able to play online?

I've always been a console noob, mainly PS2 now my brother's X360 but I know you just can't beat an expensive PC but until sometime next year, I'm stuck with this setup, I have good broadband though, SpeedTest concluded my ping is 51, will that be alright for CS?

Back
Top Bottom