Ecs....

foothead

Omnicide now.
So my mobo died... again.
I am seriously pissed at ECS on this one because it took me so friggin long to get this board after my first one died and there is no chance they didnt know the replacement was screwed up. I think I'm just gonna buy a new one. I'm thinking M4A79T or crosshair 3.

Holy crap, I just had like the worst deja vu ever while typing this. Except it isnt just deja vu... it was a dream I had about 2 weeks ago and I have it written down because my doctor told me to write down my dreams.... weird...

yes and it happened the exact same way too... and I typed the same thing at the beinning of this thread (which is when I remembered)

EDIT: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/790fx-socket-am3,2277-11.html this article makes me want the msi board a more because they were able to get the ref. clock so high and because the vcore goes to 1.8v, which is higher than I expect to need for dry ice.

I have that motherboard! It's a beast! on-the-fly Overclocking FTW! I just need a decent CPU cooler now :(

Yeah Ive heard good things about the MSI board and was actually debating on getting it but I think im gonna hold off and get that crosshair III. Not really too sure on which one yet but im pretty sure unless I go to an I7 build Im gonna get one of them in the near future. If you end up getting the crosshair III make sure you make a post with how you like it or if you hate it. :D:D

yeah, the crosshair III seems awesome but the one thing that is keeping me from buying it is the fact that it only has 2 PCI-E x16 slots. However I really like the DFI lanparty, as it bridged the leftover x2 support into an extra x16 slot the supports up to x8 bandwidth. this way I can have x16/x16/x8 crossfire which IMO is an awesome feature, compared to other 790FX boards that would do x16/x8/x8. Also, it is supposed to have the highest vcore support of any AM3 board.

Back
Top Bottom