Ebay is expensive

BuzzStPoint

Daemon Poster
Kinda bummed..

Tried selling my RC trucks.. Auction no sale..
Split them up and tried selling one.. Auction no sale..

Looked in my ebay.... I owe them 14 bucks for sellers fees.... I heard awhile back they increased the prices but jeez..

............Ebay is expensive, this is perhaps the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. It's only like 4 dollars to sell something that's like 150 bucks. If you want ebay not to exist, then you can have it your way. Of course I would have to kill you.

Everytime I see you on the forum where both of us post you seem to have such a negative attitude...
"the most ignorant thing you heard.."

yeah.. Well years ago I rememeber I could sell somthing and it would cost.. If you didn't sell it you could get a credit for the sellers fees.. Not any more..

And yead I find it expensive to put up stuff for auction and it doesn't sell and still have to pay the fees that were increased.. No.. You make it sound like Ebay is broke and needs money.. Ebay is making tons of money.. It was alot better for sellers when they had lower prices and better credits.. And yes they made enough money there.. But Greed got the better of Ebay.

" Of course I would have to kill you" What a stupid infantile statement. How old are you? 12 with no parental control? Learn some manners.

per..

it's not what he said directly.. Nor an attack on BanChan Just seems so negative..

I think someone needs a hug...

1818.jpg

Cmon guys... let's not flame or fight... *sigh* i've seen it WAY to many times and I'm getting tired of it. Please, keep it down. Helps keep everyone cool and happy.

OK Buzz. I really don't need a hug, just some understanding of this generation that is predominant on this forum. Thx.

buzz....buzzz...buzzzzzz....buzzzzzzz...buSLAPPPP!

OHHHH! wow! buzz! Was that you?
:D soooooooo sorrrrrrrry!

all of you need to realize this is a forum, this is not REAL life. So, need to try and act smart looking words up on google and act hard. :) Let's all just hold hands and make up.

Back
Top Bottom