Easy Tech Job

DogSong

Daemon Poster
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I just got a job with Staples as an Easy Technical Sales Associate. I am responsible for selling PC's, taking in computers to Repair them, and repairing them. Once I turn 18, the boss wants me to go on house calls and repair them on sight or set up new PC's on sight.

Congrats on the job! :D I just got my first job not long ago, doing dishes... You get to work with computers lucky! Just kidding, I'm fine with my job.

Yeah anyway congrats again, and I hope you have a fun time working there.

Congrats on the job! :D I just got my first job not long ago, doing dishes... You get to work with computers lucky! Just kidding, I'm fine with my job.

Yeah anyway congrats again, and I hope you have a fun time working there.

I'm liking it so far! I've sold a handful of laptops and protection plans with them, so that makes the boss happy :D

Congrats on the job! After working there to gain some experience you should be able to move on to higher level tech jobs.

My son just gave notice at Staples where he was the Easy Tech Expert (lead tech). He is taking a job with an IT services company where he will travel around in a company supplied vehicle to provide IT support at customer sites.

this. In the IT field, experience > education.

Yup. Working in IT right now. 8+ years of experience since high school. Went to college for Business Administration and Social Work. I enjoyed my higher education--business classes were great, and social work is a field few appreciate (and I feel that universities should require the intro course for all undergrads)--but, there are days I do feel silly spending that money, considering I work in a field for which I have no degree. Ha!

Back
Top Bottom