E3

ya it actually did not look bad, actually looked different from the previous CoD version. Thing i dont like is that i hear they are using the same exact engine

was not so impressed by battlefield 2 though, looked like the exact same battlefield game previously just in snow

Isnt EA on now?
I cant think of much games I would look forward to from them.

WTF is this Project Natal crap? Copying motion sensors from Sony's webcam thingy? Or copying Wii because of how they got it successful for a couple of years?

actually no its a lot better than sony's thing and Wii's thing. It looks really good actually, really good.

eh, I probably wont get, doesnt seem fun. I dont like how the 360 is also trying to be more family like.
The Lionhead Milo Project looks pretty interesting. I dont quite see how it works though, which might be the reason it interests me.

well the 360 already has most of the hardcore gamers so their moving into family stuff now to and trying to take over nintendo in that area. sony is the only one thats lacking so much

Like I said, Sony just need to do a PS3 price drop, and then MS will get an competition.
But IIRC, PS3 is doing better than the 360 in Japan.

I think upon the release of Star Ocean IV: The Last Hope (RPG) is when the 360 sales gone way up in Japan. But I think this year, the PS3 doubled the sales of the 360 because of the release of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete bundle, and you need a blu-ray player just to watch it.
Japan are crazy with their RPG genre. Unlike the US which seems to be more about FPS.

Back
Top Bottom