E3

I Think having downloads instead of UMD's is a great idea.Aslong as the download services runs as well as STEAM Does though and that they accept a range of payment methods NOT Just Credit card (Like on the PSN).
Theyre both from Sony, so I wouldnt hold my breath. I think the DL is a great idea since its faster and saves a lot more battery (more game playing) than UMD. But I think there should be an alternative. If you live with somebody that torrents 24/7, good luck getting the game when you wanted, or if you dont have an credit card, although you can get an prepaid card, and use that instead. From my experience, DL games from the PSN from my PSP goes a lot slower than my internet collections. Took like 30 minutes for 100Mb, while it should only take 10 minutes.

I think they should have a place where you pay for the game, then transfer to your PSP right away. Like for example...
#1. Go to your local game store
#2. Select the game you want
#3. Plug in your psp, put cash/slide card.
#4. let it transfer,
#5. Unplug and enjoy.
But I would think this cost a lot of money to manage, especially if it breaks down and nobody that works that day knows how to fix it. But it would be an great alternative for some people.

Although the button layout does looks abit uncomfortable though you cant judge unless you have tried it ;)

I dont think I will get a chance to try it. I didnt even try out a PS3 for more than 5 minutes. My friends also think its uncomfortable, so we probably wont get it.

Ahh crap. E3 coverage has been on G4 today and I've been missing it! I thought it didn't start till tomorrow...and it's just not microsoft today...EA and Ubisoft are up next (on my Dish Network lineup anyways)...

dude MS's conference was AMAZING. Sony and Nintendo will have a VERY tough time trying to beat MS.

Forza 3 better be released on the PC because it looks AMAZING

ooo, Forza 3 got announced?

I'm still waiting for this
http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/index.html
It stopped raining, and all its flashing now is what appears to be an 8. I hope theres not another timer after this.

EDIT - Is it true? MGS is going on 360?

EDIT - IT IS, ITS TRUE!! But its about Raiden, he was pretty fun to use on MGS2, especially when he got his katana in the end.

yes MGS is confirmed on the 360 lol and yes Forza 3 looked INSANE man. If they announce it on PC i will be the most happiest guy alive, i rather have Forza 3 on pc than crysis 2. The damage looked more real, in car view, you can actually flip the car, drifiting, 400 cars from 50 manufactures, going to be INSANE.

Cant play it though because i just sold my 360 :(

Oh and did i say its being released this year in october

forza 3 shots, video hasnt been uploaded of it yet i guess

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/143/14345839/imgs_1.html

damn gametrailers still havent posted it up.
I just saw Dirt 2, the graphics and gameplay looks sweet.

How are they able to put that many cars and tracks? I heard it was 2 discs, wont it be really bothersome switching discs? Most people dont have an HDD to install if required. I only have an 20GB for my 360.

Buy another one? its only $200. Unless you are on a budget. I went 3 way (paid 1/3) for the 360.

EDIT - NVM, found them.

Back
Top Bottom