Dumbest thing you have ever done?

ArrizX said:
Well, not neccessarily. I know an electriction thats been shocked by 110v, because of a faulty power drill.

It's the amps that kill you

The 48 volt telephone line was .3 amps
Your standard house lines are 15 amps
Each 6 volt battery I have is 58 amps (And these are either doubbled to make 12 volts or octupuled to make 48 volts)

And the bigger vaporizing ones are at least 32 batterys that are 3feet by 3feet hooked up to feed a 48 volt backup line for phones. This is a few thousand amps.

Oh yeah I have been shocked with 120 volts over 20 times, and have lived thru it. It really isnt much.

Last time I got shocked was friday with the whole etherkiller thing.

actually, this happened about a week ago. my laptop was sitting on a cheap table thingy that easily falls over, and i was walking and bumped into it. it fell with a loud crash to the ground, and the case bsuted open, the keyboard popped off, the screen cracked, ect. it wasnt a powerful beast, at least, although it was good enough for basic web surfing. 800 mhz, 256mb ram, so - so graphics, you know. o well, it gives me one more reason to buy a new one atleast :)

I was shooting mortors into the air, big tightley wrapped balls of fireworks, stick em in a metal pipe with a long fuse, the light it then wait......*BOOM* shoots up in the air and explodes into purdy colors, the police came, and my dad is like "Is there a problem officer". ahahah good times, they wern't homade, i bought them.

I would like to thank budweiser

I could give you some beer that would make you hit onn 2 fat chicks :). Buds are nothing I can chug down buds like water.

And your right 90% alchol doesn't taste too bad, because basically THERE IS NO TASTE. Just a really strong, stron burn.

I saw a video this kid took a firework and stuck it in his month and lit it up. I wonder wtf he was thinking...

That airpost thing was shortly after 9/11. They were searching alll our bags and I was a tad bit moody and ticked. I got striped search because of that move :(

Back
Top Bottom