Dumbest thing you have ever done?

I once got wasted beyond belief as well. NOT FUN! KIDS DO NOT EVER DO THIS.

Background info.

Golden Grain is a extermely strong liqour 190 proof or like 95% alchol. Not for anyone!

I got 2 bottles of golden grain for a party the next night. well I was bored sitting around and figure what the heck a few shots can't hurt. Well I fiugred 3 or 4 shots can't do much DMG.. I took them I was used to beer figuring I should feel it right away. I didn't. 11 shots later I was knocked out throwing up and trying to get to the bathroom. I remember waking up in a shower owndering wtf. Then blacked out woke up what a few mins alter someone was putting me in bed. Next morning I woke up to my dad and my mom they were fairly pissed off. The party was canceled and I had to pay every single kid back for liqour that I didn't even get to use.

After that I made a few personal rules.
1. Don't GET DRUNK by yourself, even on nights like this (I got no school in thr morning) i had a total of 1 beer. I think the most I ever had to drink by myself after that night was 4 beers. NEVER DRINK BY YOURSELF ITS A BAD IDEA!
2. Anything over 50% is pushing it, anything over 60% is a no no. I may do a shot here and there but I perfer staying to lighter stuff.

Golden grain is bad! In fact in some states its even outlawed.

And when someone tells you it don't matter what you drink, it can still cause devasting affects. Thats true, but chugging down 15 beers in 30 mins is far more difficult. Light alchol is fun! Strong is not.

I've very lucky I didn't die that night.

holy sh!t 190 proof? man you are a trooper. last time my friend got drunk we video taped it and made fun of him. lol we showed it to all our friends in school the next day. haha!

ArrizX, The composition made by the armed forces has the viscosity of rubber. However, There are many different kinds that are in fact napalm. Napalm is a chemical composition that is made to burn anywhere from a few seconds to many many hours, sometimes days.

Although they are not one in the same, other make ups have the same basic principal but are merely not as potent as the militarys variation.

For instance, I have a recipe that uses alot of toothpaste, lighter fluid, and something else (I would have to find my paper) and it burns for only about 10 minutes, But it still qualifies as napalm

Paradox said:
ArrizX, The composition made by the armed forces has the viscosity of rubber. However, There are many different kinds that are in fact napalm. Napalm is a chemical composition that is made to burn anywhere from a few seconds to many many hours, sometimes days.

Although they are not one in the same, other make ups have the same basic principal but are merely not as potent as the militarys variation.

For instance, I have a recipe that uses alot of toothpaste, lighter fluid, and something else (I would have to find my paper) and it burns for only about 10 minutes, But it still qualifies as napalm

Sure if qualifies, but I was talking about full blown napalm. Like the stuff that you have to burn off if you get it on you. Lol

Nik00117 said:
Golden Grain is a extermely strong liqour 190 proof or like 95% alchol. Not for anyone!

I really need to get a bottle of that!
The strongest I've had was 80%, and it doesn't even taste that bad. (well atleast when u are drunk it doesn't :D)

I gave myself a tattoo before using the ink in art and using the nib. I still have the swirl on my finger :)

The most stupid thing I've doen, would probly be when I was on rollerblades, My friend said something and I thought he said it was clear, and rode out right in front of a car going about 10 mph. . . And wow that hurt.

Back
Top Bottom