Dude gets struck by lightning; blames iPod.

Hahaha.. Wow, he needs to sue the lawn mower company too. Or at least blame them..

Think the iPod got a full charge?

Crabby... said:
Thats cool, he lives in a town called Castle Rock, I live in a town called Castle Rock....although we are in difforent states.

Was it Castle Rock, Colorado? I know where that is, I used to live close to there. That would be cool.

The link broke. But that is stupid. But I wonder if the iPod still works??? That would be tight if it did, survive a lightning strike and everything.

ya ipods are known for destroying peoples lives, once your done uploading every song on your comp you take it out for a stroll, one ding on it and you have to buy a new one. Jk but seriously ipods=no good, creative for life.

nvm the link works now. just had a hiccup earlier and I got the message that said that this page was brought to you by the number 2072. Everything seems to work now.

Tommy Boy said:
Thats stupid....yeah blame the ipod for you being an idiot.

Haha, that's like the lawsuit where some obese woman sued McDonalds for making her fat. Or that other lawsuit when some mother and her 14 year-old daughter sued MySpace because the girl was too dumb to have common sense and the mom was too dumb to have any parental responsibility.

alvino said:
Haha, that's like the lawsuit where some obese woman sued McDonalds for making her fat. Or that other lawsuit when some mother and her 14 year-old daughter sued MySpace because the girl was too dumb to have common sense and the mom was too dumb to have any parental responsibility.
and how there was this one woman who wanted to sue mcdonalds for spilling some sort of hot coco on herself.

Back
Top Bottom