Dual Screen

hemp

Daemon Poster
I have display fusion for managing my backgrounds for two screens, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a program to manage programs for dual screen on Vista.

Like I want to set it up so when I open certain programs it goes to a certain screen. Is this possible?

I have display fusion for managing my backgrounds for two screens, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a program to manage programs for dual screen on Vista.

Like I want to set it up so when I open certain programs it goes to a certain screen. Is this possible?

I think if you just set it to remember window size/position in Folder Options, then it should do what you described. I know it works that way for me in 7 anyways.

It kind of works, but when I restart my computer it will forget what program last went to what screen. I was thinking maybe something out there could make it a little bit easier. Oh well.

It kind of works, but when I restart my computer it will forget what program last went to what screen. I was thinking maybe something out there could make it a little bit easier. Oh well.

Yeah, that could have been one of the quirks in Vista that was fixed in 7. Of course, I have nothing whatsoever to back that statement up with.

You never know, it probably is something with Vista for all I know.

I don't have a preference, but I got this card new for $30 so I wasn't going to pass that up.

Back
Top Bottom