dry skin...what should i get to make it go away?

unscented moisturiser might be the way to go.
I see that you're living in canada, so I'm assuming that the air gets very cold/dry. you might try putting a humidifier in your room whilst you sleep.
also I don't know how hot you have your heating but that can dry the air as well. which in turn could dry your hands.
you should maybe try to use a moisturiser or hand cream and try to use it each time you perhaps get up/go to bed, but also try using it after washing your hands (as soap and water dries the skin).

Aloe Vera Moisturizer ftw.

I use the Proactiv program and my skin be fresh and feelin' good all day ;P

I use this stuff...

It really keeps your hands soft and smooth and you can use it as often as you like.

I found the other ointments were not 'hard core' enough for my skin. I have eczema so I also use a steroid based ointment on the bad bits.

I'm taking supplement Vitaman E tablets to help my skin, since I've had problems with spots, etc just shrinking and never going for a while, scarring etc. I've been to the doctors but they just aren't helpful in the end.

I started using a light moisturiser to see if this would help, also with vitaman E within it, and, its actuallly causing my skin to break out in spots even more.

Looks like i should be looking for something with Vitamin E then since you all are talking about. Thanks for that help guys!

Back
Top Bottom