Dry Ice Bombs = Bad idea

So I received a package from my mother today. It was some frozen food packaged in dry ice. Well I couldn't let the dry ice go to waste. So I got the idea to make dry ice bombs after watching some youtube clips. First one didn't go off so I made sure to add more ice and water to the second bottle. It blew up when I picked it up and went to through it. I felt some shrapnel hit me but it didn't do anything. So I decided to make a third one.

Well this time I decided to be smarter and not pick it up. I grabbed a 2X4 and chucked it at it. It blew up and I instantly felt something inside my mouth and thought I knocked a tooth out. I stuck my tongue down to the front of my gum's and kind of freaked when my tongue went it pretty much went through my check. Now I've got a fat lip and a hole right above my chin.

I really didn't think that they had that much power to them. I wish I had it on video but I couldn't find my damn MicroSD. I did take a few pic's that I'll have to upload.

Anyone else ever try making them? I'll admit their pretty cool but I think I'm done screwing with them for the day.

Stitches anyone?

Remind me how my brother fell off a rock climbing wall and hit his lower lip on a metal pole thing. And when he got a baseball chucked at his eye . . . . don't know why the baseball one popped into my head . . . .

Pics!

Anyway....one word comes to mind.....DUH

We used to do that with "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner and a 2 liter bottle.

Okay I know you guys would want pictures so here ya go. Sorry the last picture was blurry but I took it while I was deciding if I should go to the hospital or not.

Container
Container.jpg

Ice in hand
IceInhand.jpg

Bottle after adding hot water
BottleSmoking.jpg

Me after getting hit by exploding bottle or shrapnel

Face.jpg

Pics!

Anyway....one word comes to mind.....DUH

We used to do that with "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner and a 2 liter bottle.

Yes we used to do that all the time also. I don't think "The Works" compares to these though. LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom