drumtrasher

Multiple accounts actually, but if he explains why, then I would ask David to unban, because there was other users like that and they never actually got into that ,uch trouble...because he is currently PBed.

mammikoura said:
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=47965

had to make a new thread since the other one was closed
did you start this thread just to have a go at brookfield?

I don't see the point.

+ according to the thread history... it was never locked anyway? so i really don't see the point in taking this out of that place (advertising) into the social lounge, are you trying to start a fight?

the only other thread on drum thrasher in here was closed because as UK31337 said, he would look into it.
I'll assume you found the thread linked in the quote yourself... so you knew exactly why he was banned...

I don't see the point in shit stirring... really...

root said:
did you start this thread just to have a go at brookfield?
no, what makes you think I did?

root said:
I don't see the point.

Drumtrashed made a thread (with his second account) about why he was banned. Now as you said UK31337 closed it. Now because I knew why he was banned, I though to let him know the reason. And since the other one was closed I couldn't post the link there. So I made this thread. Now that you mentioned about this being pointless, I figured out that I could have just pm'd his new account, but then again no one else knew why it happened so this way everyone who cares will know why he was banned. PM would have been good enough too, but I didn't think of it back then.

i dont think that it was drumthrasher, but maurice can look in the staff lounge for that..

and im getting really pissed off with you STILL breaking the rules maurice... 5 posts in a row.. that has gotta be a new record for here.. it is VERY hypocritical making a post about someone breaking the rules, and in the same thread breaking the rules..

*sigh* :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom