Dropshipping - The Final word.

so wait, is this australian dollars or american dollars?

the thread start said $50 (assuming you mean australian as you live there) that's
$34 USD
£22 GBP

I have to agree with mark here, it's hardly worth it, you say that you have to put in 1 hour a night, you could make the same money in a week if you had a paper round, + you'd get exercise as well so there are personal benefits.

I like the theory though, I mean £22 a week is beer money, but I do question whether it's worth it.

if you spend 1hr per night, 7 days a week doing this and only get £22 then that's far below minimum wage, and you're taking a lot of risk cause you might get scammed and loose out on a big ticket item...

even if it's $100 AUD that's still not exactly the hugest amount of money for the time you;re putting in.

ah.. i read that as US dollars, if its aus dollars that makes it even less worthwhile..

i also meant to put month instead of week there too.. lol.. was tired last night.

if its aus dollars that would give you about £88 a month, which i cant really see the point of spending all that time doing.. say you put in an hour a night, 7 hours a week, 28 hours a month.. that would give you £88 for 28 hours work.. which is just over £3 an hour.. which is even under the minimum wage for workers under 18, not worth either the money or the risk IMO..

Back
Top Bottom