Drinking and Computers....

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Hey I know this is a weird subject because right now I have a can of lager with me just because I am pretty board and well boys will be boys I know I am about a year younger the I am meant to before any one comments but hey I am in my own home it makes it not illegal anyway anough about that...

Has anyone done something to there computer after compulsory drinking for example one night I had a bit too much to drink I was playting mario double dash on the gamecube with my mate I went on my pc and I woke up and my pc wouldn't start up haha I don't know what I did but I had to reinstall the OS again lol

Ok now your turn, share you weirdest night with your PC??

I woke up one morning and my keyboard was dangling from my computer desk then I remember when i got home that night i tried taking my keyboard to my bed so i can type from there but because the cord was much too short it obviously didnt reach so from what i could gather i must have just let it go and passed out in my bed right after.

i've never had a drink before actually.. so... i haven't really had any weird nights with my pc..... damnit!

Ð88 said:
I woke up one morning and my keyboard was dangling from my computer desk then I remember when i got home that night i tried taking my keyboard to my bed so i can type from there but because the cord was much too short it obviously didnt reach so from what i could gather i must have just let it go and passed out in my bed right after.

haha that is great, nice one lol

Hmm...

As some of you will remember, I've posted stuff on CF whilst pissed out of my skull.

I've also... deleted people from Facebook and then readded them, insulted people, tried to type and end up posting complete crap...

In short, block anything that could cause offence before you start drinking, that way you can just play games drunk and only harm yourself.

Least everyone is being honest and not giving me a lecture :) I know I am probably being stupid by drinking but hey I get a bit lonly sometimes on nights on my own when I don't have college the next day, and I play Final Fantasy and drink... I am no alcoholic I take my career very seriously, but I love it as a social and fun thing though I am under age by 1 year...

Thought I'd say that before I get critisized
heh

UK31337 said:
Hmm...

As some of you will remember, I've posted stuff on CF whilst pissed out of my skull.

I've also... deleted people from Facebook and then readded them, insulted people, tried to type and end up posting complete crap...

In short, block anything that could cause offence before you start drinking, that way you can just play games drunk and only harm yourself.
indeed I've never broken a computer when drunk... but I have posted some really bad messages on forums...

if you know that you're going out for a big drink then it's probably best to unplug your computer to that it seems like too much hassle to work when you get back in!

I've knocked keys off on my keyboard on my laptop with typing so hard when I was drunk which I havent put back on... I've also spilt drinks on it once when I was drunk, once when I was sober :(

I don't think I've done anything too weird, but it sure was great playing bf2 with about 5 other drunken people. I came home at 2am or so and then played untill 4am or something. It was so great, and we didn't just try and own everyone, we also tried to get kicked/banned out of the server. (and not by tk'ing, since that would be easy & boring) I only managed to get kicked 3 times from a server.. But it was a lot of fun. :)

I never outdrink on the PC, as I can't go further than 2 beer. Body forces the stop. Although, even with a bottle of beer or something, I operate normally.

Back
Top Bottom