Drinking

Trivium Nate said:
Should we just sticky this thread so that we dont have to keep starting drinking threads?
:mad:

To be honest Nate I was waiting for that.

Like it or not, drinking either socially or on a night out IS a popular thing within todays society, thus people will talk about it. Everybody is more than well aware of your hatred towards people who drink, we've heard it more times than I can imagine. By all means you're entitled to your opinion just like everyone else; but generally if people don't like a thread, they keep out of it so that the people who do appreciate it can continue to do so. Try it.

Trivium Nate said:
Should we just sticky this thread so that we dont have to keep starting drinking threads?
:mad:

when a thread is stickied, you have to ask your self the question...is it helping the forum ?

~mr mixx~ said:
when a thread is stickied, you have to ask your self the question...is it helping the forum ?

It won't help the forum and it will just cause a large thread, which the server wont like.

Theirfor, every few weeks, we should create a new thread :)

This thread is still going ahahaha..No way Im going through 5 pages to catch up heh.

G35x said:
This thread is still going ahahaha..No way Im going through 5 pages to catch up heh.

Here's the cliffnotes version.

Mark gets hammered
People think they can drink alot and not notice it.
American beer is like sex in a canoe, close to water.
I am a drunken whore to trys to get with cops.

Back
Top Bottom