Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-27-2006, 09:11 AM   #61
In Runtime

Default Re: Drinking

Two bottles is defently not a problem. Its hard to say wether you would ever get a buzz from two bottles, because there is a very low Alcholo volume.

Infin1ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:47 AM   #62
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to mongoman

im 14 and i drink occasonaly when im hangin out with my dad or the guys but i dont asll that much coolers light tastes like tonic water!uck!!

Old 10-28-2006, 03:48 AM   #63
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer
Completely agree, but not to the extent where you have to miss an entire day of extremely good music the next day because you're too hungover or you're fast asleep in a car/some random persons tent.
it was my tent

haha, and i did catch some of the music, i wasnt up to going into the arena though.. i just kinda sat on the grass outside the arena wondering why the world was spinning round..

haha.. what a night..

but yeah, metallica are awsome.. them, or tool were the best performances at download IMO.. looking forward to tool end of next month.. gonna be a good gig

Quote:
As long as you arent 95lbs....you wont feel any different with 2 beers. Also it isnt a problem until you find yourself wanting more and more. Then you see that you cant go A DAY w/o one beer. If you feel confident you could stop drinking (cold turkey)....then its not a problem.
wrong.. two beers do make a difference.. especially if its a proper beer (the one i drink most often, old speckled hen, is 5.2, after two of those you would know about it, wouldnt be drunk.. but it would slow your reactions..

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 10:26 AM   #64
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

I'm glad someone agrees with me, after two proper beers (4% or above) or 2 average coolers (7%) you feel it.

Drinking 2 coolers @ 7% is the same as taking about 4 shots of 80 proof liqueor
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:52 AM   #65
Golden Master

That bl**dy "fatal error", It took five tries to make a post just now, four took over thirty seconds, ten seconds short of the required time, so all in all it took over two minutes to send the post, redicuious, in my opinion it should be extended to thirty seconds, why the hurry?
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 01:41 PM   #66
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35x
Anyhow since my rents arent here, for 2 months, me and some buds got a 24 case of smirnoff..Anyhow, do you consider drinking 2 smifnoffs a day drinking, or even a problem...I mean, its not even hard liqor..Is 2 even bad..I mean I use to drink all the time, but smirnoff is like just well a kiddy drink...dont u think?
Well usually when i get together with my friends to drink we get beer or hard liqour non of this chic drink stuff. Does taste good don't get me wrong....

Anyways, if you drink 2 a day 1st off you won't get drunk, secondly a little alcohol everyday some maybe consider good for you. i've heard of grandmas at 90 years old who take a shot of vodka before they go to bed.

This is what you should do, have days where you actually drink, then take other days to rest. Cuz doing 2 SMIRNOFFS a day you will regret in the future for your waste of 2 months of partying.
EMMteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:39 PM   #67
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS
I'm glad someone agrees with me, after two proper beers (4% or above) or 2 average coolers (7%) you feel it.

the amount of alcohol might be the same, but (atleast in my case) 4 shots of 80% does have an effect, but 2x 0.33l 4.5% beers, no effect at all. I need maybe 4-5 beers to actually feel it.
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:13 PM   #68
BSOD

your also comsuming the alcohol much faster when doing shots versus drinking a beer.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:47 PM   #69
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMteo
your also comsuming the alcohol much faster when doing shots versus drinking a beer.
And people are more likely to drink hard liquor on an empty stomach, whereas some sort of food usually goes with beer.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:23 AM   #70
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS

what your probably feeling is the alcohol warming you up. people that are rescued high in the mountains are usually given a sip of whiskey since its known to warm up the body quite dramatically. And i will say as well i can feel the alcohol going into me as well as sitting in my stomach but never get a buzz.