Drinking

Its not that much but its the habbit that can be come the problem. Whats 1 more drink then its 3, 4, 5 etc

I don't think drinking is a problems as long as u can control it. And 2 bottles (if we are talking about smirnoff Ice) isn't something that I'd even consider drinking.

i've never taken much interest in alcoholic beverages, but two a day shouldn't be too bad, as long as you're responsible about it and don't go joy riding right afterwards.

kchi55 said:
i've never taken much interest in alcoholic beverages, but two a day shouldn't be too bad, as long as you're responsible about it and don't go joy riding right afterwards.

true.thats putting not only you but other people at risk.

kchi55 said:

2 wouldn't actually make any difference on ur driving ability, unless alcohol has a huge effect on u. But still it's smarter not to drive, since even if the alcohol doesn't have any effect, u will have enough of it in ur blood to get a ticket if the cops pull u over.

mark thorpe said:
2 bottles a day is nothing.....
Nothing?, Vodka?, keep that up, & you're dead, the classic Russian is 40%, 80 proof..........that is seriously s-t-r-o-n-g, man.

mammikoura said:
2 wouldn't actually make any difference on ur driving ability, unless alcohol has a huge effect on u. But still it's smarter not to drive, since even if the alcohol doesn't have any effect, u will have enough of it in ur blood to get a ticket if the cops pull u over.

2 bottles of 7% smirnoff coolers at 341ML will highly affect driving skills in the average person.

um your parents are going away for 2 months and your having your buds over? wow, have a party with some girls or something. don't stick to a sausage fest for 2 months.

G35x said:
Anyhow since my rents arent here, for 2 months, me and some buds got a 24 case of smirnoff..Anyhow, do you consider drinking 2 smifnoffs a day drinking, or even a problem...I mean, its not even hard liqor..Is 2 even bad..I mean I use to drink all the time, but smirnoff is like just well a kiddy drink...dont u think?

2 a day...not bad at all. 24 a day...then youmight be an alcoholic.

Back
Top Bottom