Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-25-2006, 05:23 PM   #11
Site Team

Default Re: Drinking

Its not that much but its the habbit that can be come the problem. Whats 1 more drink then its 3, 4, 5 etc

David Lindon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:31 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to mongoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lindon
Its not that much but its the habbit that can be come the problem. Whats 1 more drink then its 3, 4, 5 etc
yea

Old 10-25-2006, 05:32 PM   #13
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

I don't think drinking is a problems as long as u can control it. And 2 bottles (if we are talking about smirnoff Ice) isn't something that I'd even consider drinking.
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:33 PM   #14
Fully Optimized

i've never taken much interest in alcoholic beverages, but two a day shouldn't be too bad, as long as you're responsible about it and don't go joy riding right afterwards.
| AMD 3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor | ASUS A8N-e nF4 Ultra | Hitachi Deskstar 250gb 3.0 gb/s | 1gb Corsair Value RAM 2x512 | eVGA geforce 6800GS | sound blaster live! 24-bit | NZXT Trinity Classic chassis | OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI PSU |
I was there. In the networking forum for the first time, and it was because.. of 341
kchi55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:36 PM   #15
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to mongoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchi55
i've never taken much interest in alcoholic beverages, but two a day shouldn't be too bad, as long as you're responsible about it and don't go joy riding right afterwards.
true.thats putting not only you but other people at risk.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:46 PM   #16
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchi55
2 wouldn't actually make any difference on ur driving ability, unless alcohol has a huge effect on u. But still it's smarter not to drive, since even if the alcohol doesn't have any effect, u will have enough of it in ur blood to get a ticket if the cops pull u over.
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:59 PM   #17
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
2 bottles a day is nothing.....
Nothing?, Vodka?, keep that up, & you're dead, the classic Russian is 40%, 80 proof..........that is seriously s-t-r-o-n-g, man.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:12 PM   #18
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
2 wouldn't actually make any difference on ur driving ability, unless alcohol has a huge effect on u. But still it's smarter not to drive, since even if the alcohol doesn't have any effect, u will have enough of it in ur blood to get a ticket if the cops pull u over.
2 bottles of 7% smirnoff coolers at 341ML will highly affect driving skills in the average person.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:14 PM   #19
Fully Optimized

um your parents are going away for 2 months and your having your buds over? wow, have a party with some girls or something. don't stick to a sausage fest for 2 months.
Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:21 PM   #20
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35x
Anyhow since my rents arent here, for 2 months, me and some buds got a 24 case of smirnoff..Anyhow, do you consider drinking 2 smifnoffs a day drinking, or even a problem...I mean, its not even hard liqor..Is 2 even bad..I mean I use to drink all the time, but smirnoff is like just well a kiddy drink...dont u think?
2 a day...not bad at all. 24 a day...then youmight be an alcoholic.

Sytheious is offline   Reply With Quote