Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-14-2006, 02:03 PM   #41
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to ~K-Pow~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~K-Pow~
Default Re: drinking

I prefer Whiskey and Water, or a nice cold beer.

Home Computer: Dell inspiron 2200, 1.66 GHZ processor, 80 gig harddrive, 512mb ram, cd/dvd rom, wireless network card.
~K-Pow~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:08 PM   #42
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

rum and coke, decent cider or a good pint, always good

lol, yes, it is good if you drink responsibly.. but its alot more fun (till the next morning) if you have a few more.. hehe

young people shouldnt drink though, and by that i mean under 16/17 years old.. they cannot hold their drink..

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:11 PM   #43
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

I drink
soda
water
milk
juice
i think thats it
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:13 PM   #44
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to DannyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lachowicz
i had vodka and coke, and tats the last time i ever drink vodka...
Thats why i dont have it much... i had one whiskey glass full and i was walking into doors lol it hurts though it isn't funny...i kept triping up on myself...seing blurry stuff. wont have any again until christmas
DannyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:15 PM   #45
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to DannyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
rum and coke, decent cider or a good pint, always good

lol, yes, it is good if you drink responsibly.. but its alot more fun (till the next morning) if you have a few more.. hehe

young people shouldnt drink though, and by that i mean under 16/17 years old.. they cannot hold their drink..
Well i can hold it well... But i'm not a stupid fool.
DannyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:16 PM   #46
Daemon Poster

me and a few friends got a message on how to make this drink, this is how it goes....

-.5 litre of water
-.5 litre alcohol
- 1 cup of sugar
-. half cup of coconut, something, grinded, and thats it
Old 08-14-2006, 02:16 PM   #47
Daemon Poster

You wanna know whats good when camping.....It's not really a drink, more like dessert, Lol.

I know you can't buy the alcohol in California, but you can in other states. It's called Everclear, Or atleast it was years ago. It's 190proof, which makes the bottle 95% PURE alcohol. It's the deadliest and strongest alcohol I know of, with a few shots you being out. Best way I can describe the taste and smell, is "Lighter Fluid".

What you do, is you take a bottle of cherries with the juice, and mix the Everclear with it, and you store em in the fridge for a good month or so, so the cherries absorb the EC.

So next time your out camping or something, you just go around offering cherries with a PUNCH. You will feel the cherries.
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:21 PM   #48
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei
You wanna know whats good when camping.....It's not really a drink, more like dessert, Lol.

I know you can't buy the alcohol in California, but you can in other states. It's called Everclear, Or atleast it was years ago. It's 190proof, which makes the bottle 95% PURE alcohol. It's the deadliest and strongest alcohol I know of, with a few shots you being out. Best way I can describe the taste and smell, is "Lighter Fluid".

What you do, is you take a bottle of cherries with the juice, and mix the Everclear with it, and you store em in the fridge for a good month or so, so the cherries absorb the EC.

So next time your out camping or something, you just go around offering cherries with a PUNCH. You will feel the cherries.
youll FEEL the cherries, lol, OW, my head....lol
Old 08-14-2006, 02:24 PM   #49
Daemon Poster

Yes, I cannot stress the sheer strength of this alcohol. It WILL kill you, in VERY small quantities.

It doesn't matter how well you handle alcohol, or if your a "real man". It WILL kill you.
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:30 PM   #50
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

Don't say all 16/17 year olds can't handle their liqour, I like to think that I can. For my age I can drink a lot, at least I was able to out do a 24 year old air force guy at the bar one night doing shots. He ended up passing out, I ended up having 2 more beers and playing 3 rounds of pool then walking myself home.

Quote:
Yes, I cannot stress the sheer strength of this alcohol. It WILL kill you, in VERY small quantities.

It doesn't matter how well you handle alcohol, or if your a "real man". It WILL kill you.
Trust me i've exp the power of EC or at least 90% alchol, I was mixing shots with coke I did about 15 shots of 90% alchol in about 30 mins (they were 50/50 shots) and I came very close to death that night.

We used to take a drink simlier to EC and just get a lite rbottle of it and toss it in a fruit punch tank of about 5 gallons and we'd all get smashed on it.