Dreams

Hey, I don't have a problem with him being here.

well I'm off to bed (if i can sleep, ive been having extreme difficulty just sleeping lately)
Hopefully i wont have any more emo dreams, they might actually be starting to mess with my head.

Meh, maybe not, I have been feeling really anxious (again, no idea why) and right now, I just feel like crap, sooooo I'm gonna be up a little while longer.

I have insomnia, so when i take ambien i have super crazy dreams. Then i wake up, but im drugged up so i do random crap like call people at 3 in the morning and they get pissy and i never remember it... I check my call logs in the morning and i feel bad haha. I turn off my phone and i turn it back on unknowingly hahaha

Its quite funny to me and my friends though

When i run out of ambien i take 10 5mg melatonin and 2 extra strength Tylenol. And 2 hours later i usually am asleep, and i have woken up in the backyard saying WTF did i do last night.

So i know what you mean, but hey what can you do haha

Speaking of which i am going to take some ambien and be out in 25 mins

I have never thought about doing anything like that so i guess im not worried about it. The things i have done in the past have all been completely harmless to me and have been so rare it doesn't get to me. I have ended in the yard once. And i usually end up on the other side of my room laying on computer case fans and having there imprints in back for a few hours is all haha.

Thats the worst that has happened. Almost every night i go to sleep and wake up after taking the pills. Very rarely something happens.

Back
Top Bottom