Dreams

Oh goody! Now where do I begin...

One dreah I had was inspired after one particular girl took pleasure after aimlessly beating me, along with several other people, to a pulp... So I had a nightmare where she turned into an all-powerful cybernetic emperor who enslaved us all, in her evil plot to destroy the world. I always compared her to the boss fight from my least favorite game: Sonic Heroe's Metal Overlord. If you met her, you can easily tell of a resemblence. Anyway, after being miraculously freed from her tourture chambers on my High School, I went to my bus, only to find that ALL videogame characters I knew of at the time where on bored this bus. And, as usual, Crash Bandicoot didn't get along too well with any other villan... This accumilated so much chaos that Shadow the Hedgehog's inner Chuck Noris was freed and destroyed the bus by an executed Chaos Blast. (Bear in mind that I was a nerd at this time) :p
Everyone abored the bus died, and Dr. House gets Phone Called telling that 1,000 students have been killed in an exploding bus, so he prepares to humanely euthanize them all. But I, along with a few others, was able to survive, only to figure out that we somehow been infected by AIDS. We journey through a dessert in search of a cure, armed with swords and weapons that appeared out of nowhere to our conviniance. So we have a bunch of sword fights and what-nott, and I eventually fall into a bottomless pit that wasn't there before and that's when I woke up.

Oh! LOL Yep. It's one of the dreams I had that I'll remember forever. There was so much chaos in the bus during my dream. Team Rose from Sonic Heroes were challenging Team Sonic to a Yu-Gi-Oh card game :p
Of course, he couldn't win unless he went Super Sonic...

I have the most awkward dreams! Ask 63083... :D

I remember when I was younger, I had a reoccurring dream that involved me running away from some group of professional killers (or something like that...I was like 10). I remember having no place to hide but I managed to hide myself in a patch of ivy (or some kind of vegetation that's not grass, but not tall either) and it was very dark out except for one light on the side of the building they were coming out of. I remember hiding there for a long time while one of the people slowly walked past me, but as soon as he looked in my direction, I woke up.

The first time I had that dream I was probably about 7. I had the same dream every night for about a week. Then I didn't have that dream for several months after. From then on, I had that same dream maybe 5 times until I was 10. Then I didn't have it again until about 3 months ago (I'm 16). It really freaked me out, as I was still 7 in my dream.

I've been falling asleep stoned a lot lately and honestly I can't remember a single one of those dreams (if I even had one). Today is my first sober day in a while (I'm pretty ashamed of myself, not going to lie) so hopefully I'll remember my dream. I'll get back to you guys tomorrow lol.

Oh! LOL Yep. It's one of the dreams I had that I'll remember forever. There was so much chaos in the bus during my dream. Team Rose from Sonic Heroes were challenging Team Sonic to a Yu-Gi-Oh card game :p
Of course, he couldn't win unless he went Super Sonic...

I have the most awkward dreams! Ask 63083... :D

Isn't yu-gi-oh the anime card game dude who instantly goes through puberty every time he throws down a card?!

Isn't yu-gi-oh the anime card game dude who instantly goes through puberty every time he throws down a card?!

:D Yep! ^__^ LOL

Oh! I also remembered another abnormal dream that involved a single Roler Skate trying to assasinate me. I have no idea how I'm able to remember these, btw.
So I was in my old garage and emptying boxes for no apperent reason, when suddenly, I dropped (accidentally, I guss :p) an old roler-blade shoe (The little kid ones with 4 cymetrically placed wheeles) And it apparently started growling and foaming at its "mouth" or whatever that thing was... And rolled towards me. I dodge it easily meerely by jumping upwards. But it gathered too much momentum to stop, so it ended up crashing against a wall. I laughed, so it started to sound angrier and charges, then again I jump, then it crashes against a bunch of boxes. This happenes for about 7 times or so, and then the dream was over. I probably had more, but I couldn't remember them...

Back
Top Bottom