Dream Cars!

I wouldnt mind getting a lancer and tuning it out. Then taking it to the street, or race track.

not a dream super car, but a car that i would live to have

ae86-010.jpg

here are a couple more of my favorite cars...

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo-X
lancer_evo_x.jpg

1967 Shelby GT500 "Eleanor"
eleanor2.jpg

FocusRS8.jpg

WAIT! Before you say anything, that's not all of the car.
112_0408_Road_Test+2004_Ford_Racing_Focus_RS8_Vs_2004_Lamborghini_Gallardo_14z_2004_Ford_Racing_Focus_RS8+Engine_View.jpg

:eek:

5.0L V8. Basically a super bored out 4.6 from the Mustangs.

Probably not a bored out 4.6. The 4.6 is way different then the 5.0L. It's the 5.0 from the explorers and T-birds. Also known as the 302. I want on for my raner.

Yea his is the gray one not that lol.

And superman the Ford gt is wayyyyy more expensive the the R8.
Not wayyyyy more. About $40,000 more, and if you are spending 110,000 on a car, you can probably save for another year and spend the extra.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/McIn...226267522QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110226267522

by rice you mean a car that could keep up with a lot of the other cars posted...lol

I love the Evo's

handling like a dream, almost 300HP stock from the factory without tuning, tons of aftermarket mods...and meant to be driven!!!

by rice you mean a car that could keep up with a lot of the other cars posted...lol

I love the Evo's

handling like a dream, almost 300HP stock from the factory without tuning, tons of aftermarket mods...and meant to be driven!!!
Yup, my friend was telling he just drove one hte other day. Telling me how he reved it up to 7 grand, dropped the clutch and did a 4 wheel drive burn out, lol. He said the other guy in the car was freaking out, saying he was going to break it and every thing...
I think it was the evo, evo is AWD right?

correct it is...AWD FTW

my sisters BF is a mechanic and has an 04 WRX STI that he has tuned to 365HP to the wheels....ive seen him do some crazy 4 wheel drifting hahaha

though id go EVO > STI

Back
Top Bottom