Download The Internet Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombät

Fully Optimized
Lately it seems that everybody is "getting online" and "surfing the web." Never before has technology allowed so much information to be accessible to everybody at one time. Though more often than not, the majority of your time online is spent waiting. Waiting for pages to load and files to transfer. It is estimated that in America, several billion hours were wasted last year, as people waited for web sites to load.

http://www.onzin.nl/internetdownload/

Well this will decline, once broadband (DSL and to a lesser extent cable) begin to catch on more. 56k I think is still used by a majority I believe.

THAT DUDE HAVE ANY FREAKING IDEA HOW BIG THE INTERNET IS! I mean come on. If you think you can compress the internet down to fit on even a 1000 GIG HD then your crazy. I don't think those poeple have any idea on how big the internet is. Especillay when they get to the big sites like ebay.com, and yahoo.com those things must take GIGS alone. Plus the intenret is always changing. Every second its the same. So this dude must be a wacko.

And i didn't really look at the site when i made my first post. I'll just say the site is dumb at best.

giancarlo i think your posts are real stupid, what i think this guy is trying to say is that far to many people are using 56k internet when there is always a very cheap broadband conpany i do no think he is saying here you go you can download everythink off the internet onto your harddrive that is just part of what he is trying to say... well i forget now any ways was reading over the page agen well any ways there is a hidden motive in that site and when i find it ill post it and tell you!

I said I thought the site was real dumb.. and maybe a little funny.

Don't insult members either. You have no right to call people or their posts stupid. He makes up all these figures. How could he possibly know?

if you read my post properly you will understand what i am trying to say is that I THINK THE GUY HAS A HIDEN MOTIVE IN THAT SITE can you not read

Oh Man...

What's up tonight? is it full moon or something? What's with every one getting their knickers in a twist?
This started out with wombat posting a quote from a website's splash page and it disolves in to a frackas. Jeeze...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom