Download Festival 2006

Sounds like you guy's had alot of fun, wish i could have been there. It also sounds like the good ol Woodstock of the 60's only 2006 style.

Jon.. were you around for the riots? ive heard alot about it.. just wondering were you around when they happened? from what ive read it was in the blue/yellow areas, didnt hear about anything happening in the green bit, but was everything okay where you were?

p.s. howd your exams go today?

mark thorpe said:
Jon.. were you around for the riots? ive heard alot about it.. just wondering were you around when they happened? from what ive read it was in the blue/yellow areas, didnt hear about anything happening in the green bit, but was everything okay where you were?

p.s. howd your exams go today?

Everything was fine in Green Campsite, got woken up a few times by people pushing the fences over, but all I had to do was poke my head out of my tent and told the blokes not to push the fences over behind my tent, and they were cool as hell about it. The riots were over-rated, no harm was intended against the campers, and none against security or police until they started getting too heavy handed.

Smurf (welsh, blonde dreads) was in the riots though, and felt the need to keep waking me and Vix up for the news on what was going on. :p

Back
Top Bottom