Download!

dude! tell me how billy talent is! ive wanted to see them for a while, but they keep running away from here, those canadians...

I'd love to go.. line up looks amazing. but I've already going to reading festival this year and a weekend festival in Hyde park...

now I've decided that I should really be saving money to move house and stuff, so I actually regret having arranged to do so much.

I don't like that kind of music, I'd far rather go to Glastonbury or T in The Park.

Or I might just stay at home and go to the Edinburgh Festival right on my doorstep :D

You won't do for quite a while I'm afraid, the band is on hiatus to do different things as solo(ish) artists. Give em a year or 2 and they might sort themselves out.

Download? What's that then?!:confused:

Mark - Yes.;)

cool :) gotta get a tent pitch closer to you this year.. that walk/stagger was interesting last year..

ive actually got my tickets through as well.. didnt get them til the friday morning i left last year from ticketmaster, went with stargreen this year, and they got here three days after i ordered them..

should be good again this year :) cya down there..

Well if you guy's do hit up that festival, you'll have to catch some snap shots for us .. :p

Already a given. Infact, if I get a bit of free time I'll put up a few of last year.

GlasseyeUK: Pretty much, although there was a new Monsters of Rock held at Milton Keynes last year which had Deep Purple, Ted Nugent, Alice Cooper and a few others playing. Doesn't seem to be happening again this year though.

Back
Top Bottom