Dope Wars 2.2

Combat_Wombat

Daemon Poster
hey all,

im looking for a downloadable copy of a game called Dope Wars 2.2.

so far all i have found are virus sites and virus downloads... not happy about that at all.

if anyone has a copy of it, please send me a PM and ill send you my email to send it to.

if anyone knows of a place that i can download it without being done over with viruses then PLEASE let me know!

this is driving me up the wall at the moment because i KNOW its out there its just eluding my grasp!

So far i have found a site that contains the older versions up to version 1.5.12 but thats not the version im after.

many thanks for your help,
Assassin_666

its a fun simulation program about dealing drugs and evading the cops n stuff.

completely harmless.

its just a button clicking game. but it IS addictive in its fun and playability.

ill post up a picture of it:
<<EDIT>> this is a picture of v2.1 but the look is the same.
705.gif

Wow...and you thought Grand Theft Auto was bad...

No offense, but dealing drugs even in a virtual world is pretty sad in my opinion.

trust me, GTA IS a LOT wors than this game will ever be!

that window there is all you see. its just a numbers game basically. the only other graphics are the cartoon images of the 'loan sharks' that you owe money to.

its a very tame game. you fly to different cities and sell what you bought elsewhere.

i was thinking of making something similar for a school project once upon a time! dealing fresh produce or something though. decided on something a little easier though. :p

anyways yeah, its just a fun windowed game that amuses me for a bit while i wait for things on my computer. thats why im after it. that and ive had the game before and its addictive... but its on a since dead computer :(

It's a strange thing... Cope wars is an educational game in effect, It teaches about stocks and trades,
the only thing dodgy about it is the theme...
I might have a copy at home, If I can find it then I'll send you a copy, (it's shareware).

many thanks for that root.

ill be in your debt mate!

i have found a few sites since that allow you to download it but unfortunately ALL of them pick it up as being mal-ware of some kind with my anti-virus.

im pretty sure that 99% of the copies ive found ARENT actually bad copies, its just that the program has something that doesnt agree with the antivirus scans in its coding, but that i dont consider to be malicious as such.

im using Avast! as my virus program. is there a way that i can set it to allow this file to operate but still maintain the rest of my virus scanning integrity and not have to lower the rest of my settings?

alternatively, if i was to turn the antivirus off, then download and install dopewars and run the antivirus again, might that be another way to get around what ever its picking up?

Back
Top Bottom